|LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2012 R2 which adds licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your VB6, VBA, RealBasic, Delphi, Borland, MFC, ATL, C++, etc applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
New license modes include floating leased licenses and floating heartbeat licenses. The new version has improved improved support for subscription licenses, improved UI, improved license management database support, better license validation error reporting, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
CryptoLicensing is also available in .Net and MFC versions along with the ActiveX version. CryptoLicensing is available directly from LogicNP Software and available in Standard, Professional and Enterprise editions. Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $149. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available.
For Product Information, visit,: http://www.ssware.com/cryptolicensing/cryptolicensing_ocx.htm
About LogicNP Software
LogicNP Software is a leading developer of user interface controls, and components and libraries based on .Net/WPF and ActiveX/MFC/ATL technologies. LogicNP Software's mission is to empower developers with professional quality components and controls. LogicNP Software's products are used by large and small companies from all over the globe, a testimony to their quality.