<!-- Article Starts - DO NOT ADD HTML/BODY START TAGS--><!-- Add the rest of your HTML here -->
ASP.Net is the latest Microsoft programming framework that allows for the rapid development of powerful web applications:
- Faster web applications:
Two aspects of ASP.Net make it fast -- compiled code and caching. In the past, the code was interpreted into "machine language" when your website visitor viewed your page. Now, with ASP.Net the code is compiled into "machine language" before your visitor ever comes to your site.
- No need of third party tool :
In ASP.Net for the Automated Email system and Uploading the Files no need
Of use of third party tool like ABC Upload and ASPEMail Dll as .Net
Framework is already having this class.
- Caching is the storage of information that will be reused in a memory location for faster access in the future. ASP.Net allows programmers to set up pages or areas of pages that are commonly reused to be cached for a set period of time to improve the performance of web applications. In addition, ASP.Net allows the caching of data from a database so your website isn't slowed down by frequent visits to a database when the data doesn't change very often.
- ASP.Net was tested and found to be over 10 times faster for the average user than other technology. While there have been some debates about the methods of the testing it is interesting to note that this has been validated by 3rd parties.
- Memory leak and crash protection: ASP.Net automatically recovers from memory leaks and errors to make sure that your website is always available to your visitors.
- Multiple language support: Programmers can actually write their code in more than 25 .Net languages (including VB.Net, C#, and JScript.Net). This allows programmers to develop your site in the language they know best and it means that you can more easily find programmers to support the work on your site.
- Use of Duwamish 7.0 for DLL Development : It is a multi-tier, distributed enterprise application built specifically for the Microsoft .NET Platform. Its design, development, and deployment provide insight into how developers can leverage various features of the .NET Platform to build reliable, scalable, and well-performing applications
- Powerful Web Controls : In ASP.Net we can use Tab Strip, Tree view, List View control, User Control and DetaGrid Control using which we can do ADD/EDIT/DELETE in the grid itself, also it is having the advantages of Inbuilt sorting and paging logic.
- Deployment is Easy : As compare to ASP application the deployment is easy as in .Net there is no need of registration of DLL.