Click here to Skip to main content
11,705,610 members (46,894 online)

Peter Weyzen - Professional Profile





Summary

    Blog RSS
1,275
Authority
314
Debator
2
Editor
112
Enquirer
47
Organiser
515
Participant
0
Author
Software Developer -- modest, but with oodles of experience. Have been working with C++ for 13+ years...

I've worked on:
* BIOS development and reverse engineering
* spreadsheets
* SuperCalc (mid 80s)
* Quattro Pro for Windows (early 90s)
* LDAP stuff
* networking software client & server-side
* memory managers
* adult video chat Smile | :)
* mobile remote access (now!)

I've worked in C++, C#, java, and 80x86 assembly, PASCAL, lisp, scheme, and I tried to use Forth once (hated it).

and now I work for SoonR developing client software for mobile access. (www.soonr.com -- it works on any mobile phone with a browser).

I am one of the lucky 99% telecommuters... The other 1% is spent in Denmark with my co-workers... Smile | :)
I live and work in the middle of the Santa Cruz Mountains (Lompico) California. Once home to Jerry Garcia and Janis Joplin.

Reputation

For more information on Reputation please see the FAQ.

Privileges

Members need to achieve at least one of the given member levels in the given reputation categories in order to perform a given action. For example, to store personal files in your account area you will need to achieve Platinum level in either the Author or Authority category. The "If Owner" column means that owners of an item automatically have the privilege, and the given member types also gain the privilege regardless of their reputation level.

ActionAuthorAuthorityDebatorEditorEnquirerOrganiserParticipantIf OwnerMember Types
Have no restrictions on voting frequencysilversilversilversilverAdmin
Store personal files in your account areaplatinumplatinumSitebuilder, Subeditor, Supporter, Editor, Staff
Have live hyperlinks in your biographybronzebronzebronzebronzebronzebronzesilverSubeditor, Protector, Editor, Staff, Admin
Edit a Question in Q&AsilversilversilversilverYesSubeditor, Protector, Editor, Admin
Edit an Answer in Q&AsilversilversilversilverYesSubeditor, Protector, Editor, Admin
Delete a Question in Q&AYesSubeditor, Protector, Editor, Admin
Delete an Answer in Q&AYesSubeditor, Protector, Editor, Admin
Report an ArticlesilversilversilversilverSubeditor, Mentor, Protector, Editor, Staff, Admin
Approve/Disapprove a pending ArticlegoldgoldgoldgoldSubeditor, Mentor, Protector, Editor, Staff, Admin
Edit other members' articlesSubeditor, Protector, Editor, Admin
Create an article without requiring moderationplatinumSubeditor, Mentor, Protector, Editor, Staff, Admin
Approve/Disapprove a pending QuestionProtector, Admin
Approve/Disapprove a pending AnswerProtector, Admin
Report a forum messagesilversilverbronzeProtector, Editor, Admin
Approve/Disapprove a pending Forum MessageProtector, Admin
Create a new tagsilversilversilversilverAdmin
Modify a tagsilversilversilversilverAdmin

Actions with a green tick can be performed by this member.


 
-- There are no messages in this forum --

Advertise | Privacy | Mobile
Web03 | 2.8.150819.1 | Last Updated 29 Aug 2015
Copyright © CodeProject, 1999-2015
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service
Layout: fixed | fluid