I pasted some XML from my XSL stylesheet into the editor wizard in html mode. It asked me if I wanted to html encode it, I clicked yes and it looked good. But it was large and I didn't notice that it had converted some of the references from "/_layouts/Somefolder/somefile.gif" to "http://www.codeproject/_layouts/Somefolder/somefile.gif" I'm pretty sure it's a bug because I myself would have never prepended a sharepoint relative url with a codeproject domain name. I fixed it after the fact and it is ok in the revision (as of this writing not yet approved) so I'm pretty sure it happened during the paste-conversion.
The "non-english Language" menu item under community seems to be always selected.
Further more after hovering with the mouse over it and then leaving it for a small moment the text turns white (as it should be after mouse leave) but then goes back to being black as if the mouse is still over it.
Just found this. Seems pretty minor, but thought to report it anyway. Here goes:
Bug: The Expand/Collapse button (used to collapse/expand code blocks) not working, when a page is referred to from searching[^] the site.
Steps to reproduce: Search for something within articles, tip/tricks or blogs. From the list of results open an item (that is likely to have a code example). Click the "Collapse" button to collapse a code block -> not collapsing.
Workaround: Requesting the page from the browser again, re-enables the button's functionality.
Consistently reproducible with Chrome 20.0.1132.57 m, Firefox 14.0.1, IE9, Opera 12.
[EDIT]Copy Code also not working -> points to the top of the page.[/EDIT]
The notifications currently show the date the events occurred. However, I would think it would be much more useful to display the amount of time that has passed since the event occurred (e.g., "18 seconds" or "50 minutes"). Otherwise, it can be hard to tell based on subject lines (yes, I know I can click items to expand them and see the message, but that takes more time) if I've seen the message yet.