Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 1.7.0. The last version of Aspose.Imaging for Java is ported from Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.7.0. This month’s release provides extensive support for TIFF image format manipulation. You can now load TIFF images and export any image to TIFF format. This release also provides the means to concatenate several images to one multi-page TIFF as well as save each frame/page of a multi-page TIFF to a separate image of any supported format or exporting TIFF image with compression algorithms – for example CCITT4 and CCITT3 – PSD layer manipulation, rotate and flip image are a few of those new features. You can now load GIF images that include the interlaced images. You can also export any image to GIF with LZW compression. Both load and export processes are fast enough to suit your performance needs. The main new features added in this release are listed below
- Provide support for Tiff format
- Support Image export to Tiff with compression
- Support export to CCITT RLE compressed Tiff
- Support export to uncompressed Tiff
- Support CCITT4 compression
- Support CCITT3 compression
- Provide support not to save changes to images until Save method is called
- Support RotateFlip for Tiff file format
- Support for PSD layer manipulation
- Reworked images for cache usage
- Save and Create options redesigned
- Provide RotateFlip for gif
- Provide scale functionality for gif and tiff
- Imaging performance is improved.
- 24bpp Image changes to default bpp value,32
- Signature issue in save method save(java.io.InputStream stream, SaveOptionsBase saveOptions) is fixed.
- Source class of .NET API included as Interface in JAVA API
Opening and saving file causing black images is now fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java application. It allows developers to convert images to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & PSD formats. It draws images using advanced features like Graphics & GraphicsPath. The drawing feature is useful for adding shapes, building up new images or adding watermarks to images. It works well with both web & windows applications. It supports JDK 1.5 & above.
More about Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.