Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.9.0. Did you ever want Aspose.Email to provide support for adding contacts, notes, tasks, calendar and journal items to PST files in the same way that you add messages? This month’s release brings you all these features. We now support adding MapiContact, MapiNote, MapiTask, MapiJournal and MapiCalendar to PST. In this month’s release we’ve also fixed some important issues related to email conversion to MHTML, saving image from a VCard, processing ICS files, creating PSTs with a large number of email messages, saving attachments from message using stream and some exceptions. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below
- Adding MapiContact, MapiNote, MapiTask, MapiJournal, and MapiCalendar to PST
- Message reading Exception is resolved while extracting messages from PST
- Chartset porblem when saving EML
- Saving photo data from VCard gives ArgumentException is now handled
- Message that was extracted from PST file with PersonalStorage.SaveMessageToStream loses attachments is fixed
- Encoding problem is resolved while rendering messages to mhtml format
- Issue with long encoded MailAddress display name is fixed
- German special characters are now handled properly while converting MSG to MHTML format
- EML meeting with no Recepients conversion to MSG gives ArgumentNullException is fixed
- FormatException while loading the ICS file is resolved
- EML to MHTML conversion - accentuated characters display is resolved
- Outlook 2010 Received Date column set to NONE for PST created from AE 2.8.0 is now fixed
- Scanpst reports errors are resolved for a PST created with Aspose.Email
- Copy body to PR_RTF_COMPRESSED
- Spelling correction for SmtpClientBulkSendAgent's TotalSent
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of .net email components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.