Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.2.0.This version will allow you to resize the shape height and width. The connector line automatically adjusts when the shape is moved to a different position. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and enhancements reported earlier. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Redraw glued connectors when child shape is moved and connector is a part of group shape.
- Redraw glued connectors when child shape is moved and connector is a separate shape.
- Redraw glued connectors when group shape is moved.
- Create methods to change height and width for shape without master.
- Create methods to change height and width for shape with master.
- Create methods to change height and width for group shape.
- Keeps connectors glued when simple (not group) shape is moved.
- Research possibility to move connectors when child shape(as part of group) is moved
- Out of Memory exception occurred during VSD to PNG conversion.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.0.0 is generating incorrect results with its .NET Framework 3.5 library is now fixed
- During VSD to PNG conversion, shapes and rectangles are missing only with .NET Framework 3.5.0 is now fixed
- Changing height and width of the shape is enhanced.
- Aspose.Diagram now allows the connectors to move around the child shape when it is moved.
- Aspose.Diagram.DiagramException, when method GluedShapes is called from child shape which is a part of a group shape is fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.