Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 3.0.0. With this release, we have removed the dependency on the ICE_JNIRegistry.dll library. We used the library to load font information on Windows systems only. We have removed it to increase consistency and simplicity for developers. This release also improves rendering features by fixing error messages, bugs and including advanced techniques of enhancements. Previously, in the Aspose.Diagram for Java API, JNI was used to load font information on Windows systems. It was not compatible with Java Development Kit 7. We received a few requests from our customers to remove this dependency and are pleased to tell our customers that we have. This new release delivers improvements in rendering of properties, missing shapes, incorrect layouts and displacements of shapes. This release comprises a number of key fixes that help us improve rendering. This version also brings fixes to reported error messages and include various other enhancements such as Action cells were not properly preview able in the Microsoft Office Visio 2013, fixed Shape cut off when saving to VDX format, Shape properties not added properly and various VSDX to PDF conversion issues. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below
- Action cell issue is fixed & now properly preview able in the MS Office Visio 2013.
- Plan to remove ICE_JNIRegistry.dll as it's a unique dependency
- Error is fixed oF ICE_JNIRegistry.dll binary using JDK 1.7
- The shape was cutoff when saving to the VDX format is now fixed
- Error when importing the Aspose.Diagram version 2.2.0 from Maven project
- VSDX to PDF export, Fixed error message while opening output PDF file
- VSDX to PDF export, the shapes missing is fixed from output PDF file
- VSDX to PNG export, horizontal lines missing is corrected
- VSDX to PNG export, Circular shapes missing is corrected
- The shape's properties are now added properly
- VTX to PDF conversion, null pointer exception is resolved when saving to PDF format
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.