JSCalendar can be used to add to date input fields a button that lets the
user choose a date using a pop-up calendar. The control will allow you to add
How to use the control
- Download the file DLL.Zip
- Unzip the file to Calendar.dll
- Open Visual Studio .NET
- Right click on the toolbox then click Add/Remove Item
- From the Customize Tool Box window, click
Browse, and select the DLL file
- The control will be added to your toolbox:
- Create a new ASP.NET project, then drag and drop the calendar control to
- From the Properties window you can set the path of the scripts file (the
scripts file must be included in the same project and you can download it from
- Also you can specify the path of the calendar image and the format for date.
Setting up the scripts
Scripts files are downloadable from
- Download the zip file for the calendar
- Unzip the file to folder /JSCalendar in your
- In the properties of your control, type
Hazem Torab, founder & CEO at Enozom Software, a fast growing software company in Alexandria. Hazem has more than 6 years of experience in management and team leading, and 10+ years of professional experience in the software development field.
Hazem also is a co-founder and chairman of Ayaady for Investment and Agriculture, a crowd funded company and the first Egyptian online fresh meat shop directly from the farm to the consumers.
Before founding Enozom, Hazem was a co-founder & CEO of IRange Software. He also worked at ITWorx and Raya Software after his graduation in 2004 from Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Systems Department.