The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
Ah, another episode from the planet of the apes. I think I can help you out with some more warnings:
- For allergics: May contain traces of moisture.
- Floor may be slippery when spilled.
- Safe for watering plants.
- Unsafe for watering computers.
- Very unsafe for watering oldschool CRTs.
- You may catch a cold if you pour the water over your head.
- Do not fill your lungs with water, don't even try to inhale it.
- Do not heat beyond 100 C.
- Do not cool down below 0 C.
- Do not drink after putting goldfish into the water.
- Can be thinned with water.
I have lived with several Zen masters - all of them were cats.
His last invention was an evil Lasagna. It didn't kill anyone, and it actually tasted pretty good.
Or the warning on my Wagner PowerStripper - do not use to dry hair.
This on a device made to heat paint to the point that it bubbles off the surface it was covering.
My favorite theory is that the amount of intelligence in the world is a constant, but the population keeps increasing.
"the debugger doesn't tell me anything because this code compiles just fine" - random QA comment
"Facebook is where you tell lies to your friends. Twitter is where you tell the truth to strangers." - chriselst
"I don't drink any more... then again, I don't drink any less." - Mike Mullikins uncle