The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
1) My Android phone. It just works.
2) A "proper" clockwork alarm clock. Generally not needed, mostly goes off when I am already downstairs.
3) The Sun. It shines, I wake up.
4) The cat. It wants food, I get up or I'm in both trouble and pain.
90% of the time, 3 and 4 are racing each other to wake me up. It's like they were synchronised together ...
Sent from my Amstrad PC 1640 Never throw anything away, Griff
Bad command or file name. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaaay...
AntiTwitter: @DalekDave is now a follower!
Once you finish a project, how do you give/send the customer the job you've done?
A) Shared at OneDrive or any other public cloud system and *
B) Shared at a folder in your NAS or server and *
C) you give the customer a CDROM/DVDROM and *
D) you give the customer a pendrive and *
* Sign down some documents to formalize the acceptance.
Thank you all!
Last Visit: 5-Jul-20 1:36 Last Update: 5-Jul-20 1:36