The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
1. The lounge is for the CodeProject community to discuss things of interest to the community, and as a place for the whole community to participate. It is, first and foremost, a respectful meeting and discussion area for those wishing to discuss the life of a Software developer.
The #1 rule is: Be respectful of others, of the site, and of the community as a whole.
2. Technical discussions are welcome, but if you need specific programming question answered please use Quick Answers[^], or to discussion your programming problem in depth use the programming forums[^]. We encourage technical discussion, but this is a general discussion forum, not a programming Q&A forum. Posts will be moved or deleted if they fit better elsewhere.
4. No politics (including enviro-politics[^]), no sex, no religion. This is a community for software development. There are plenty of other sites that are far more appropriate for these discussions.
5. Nothing Not Safe For Work, nothing you would not want your wife/husband, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother or your kid sister seeing on your screen.
6. Any personal attacks, any spam, any advertising, any trolling, or any abuse of the rules will result in your account being removed.
7. Not everyone's first language is English. Be understanding.
Please respect the community and respect each other. We are of many cultures so remember that. Don't assume others understand you are joking, don't belittle anyone for taking offense or being thin skinned.
We are a community for software developers. Leave the egos at the door.
A friend of mine has two tickets to the 2020 Super Bowl in Miami, box seats. He paid $11,500 each.
They come with limo service from and back to the airport, lunch, dinner, and up to a $400 bar tab.
Also an authorized pass to the winner's locker room.
He did not realize last year when he bought them, that the game was going to be on the same day as his wedding.
If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.
It's at St. Paul's Church in Ocala at 3 PM. Her name is Ashley.
She's 5'4", about 125 lbs., and a good cook. She loves to fish and hunt.
She will be the one in a white dress.
Most of the apps i can think of that would be useful require connection to some sort of DB or service. I'm assuming you're going to host something for that? Like a DB and a webserver, or a some sort of cloud deployment
If so, how about something that automatically shows your closest friends/family? and allows you to set up radiusus for what constitutes "closest"?
you could do group chats and/or organize meets using it.