The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
1. The lounge is for the CodeProject community to discuss things of interest to the community, and as a place for the whole community to participate. It is, first and foremost, a respectful meeting and discussion area for those wishing to discuss the life of a Software developer.
The #1 rule is: Be respectful of others, of the site, and of the community as a whole.
2. Technical discussions are welcome, but if you need specific programming question answered please use Quick Answers[^], or to discussion your programming problem in depth use the programming forums[^]. We encourage technical discussion, but this is a general discussion forum, not a programming Q&A forum. Posts will be moved or deleted if they fit better elsewhere.
4. No politics (including enviro-politics[^]), no sex, no religion. This is a community for software development. There are plenty of other sites that are far more appropriate for these discussions.
5. Nothing Not Safe For Work, nothing you would not want your wife/husband, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother or your kid sister seeing on your screen.
6. Any personal attacks, any spam, any advertising, any trolling, or any abuse of the rules will result in your account being removed.
7. Not everyone's first language is English. Be understanding.
Please respect the community and respect each other. We are of many cultures so remember that. Don't assume others understand you are joking, don't belittle anyone for taking offense or being thin skinned.
We are a community for software developers. Leave the egos at the door.
So I met a road side accident like a week ago and since then been ignoring the obvious signs of injury and trying to continue with my daily life. Now that I couldn't get myself to walk properly, I had no other choice but to visit the doctor. Apart from various muscle ruptures, turns out I have broken toe fingers.
I've been strictly suggested to rest since I've already made my injuries worse by ignoring them. But that's the thing, I had an upcoming squash tournament to play by the end of this month which I won't be able to play now and that's making me real sad.
But ... even if you had gone to the quack straight away, you still wouldn't be fixed by the end of next month, let alone this!
Accidents always happen at the least convenient time, that's Einstein's third law of relatives.
"I have no idea what I did, but I'm taking full credit for it." - ThisOldTony
AntiTwitter: @DalekDave is now a follower!
Neuroplasticity is the ability to heal one's body through the power of will by visualizing. It has been proven muscle tissue can actually increase and brain functions at least partially restored (after a stroke). Have a great game!
It was only in wine that he laid down no limit for himself, but he did not allow himself to be confused by it.
― Confucian Analects: Rules of Confucius about his food