The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
1. The lounge is for the CodeProject community to discuss things of interest to the community, and as a place for the whole community to participate. It is, first and foremost, a respectful meeting and discussion area for those wishing to discuss the life of a Software developer.
The #1 rule is: Be respectful of others, of the site, and of the community as a whole.
2. Technical discussions are welcome, but if you need specific programming question answered please use Quick Answers[^], or to discussion your programming problem in depth use the programming forums[^]. We encourage technical discussion, but this is a general discussion forum, not a programming Q&A forum. Posts will be moved or deleted if they fit better elsewhere.
4. No politics (including enviro-politics[^]), no sex, no religion. This is a community for software development. There are plenty of other sites that are far more appropriate for these discussions.
5. Nothing Not Safe For Work, nothing you would not want your wife/husband, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother or your kid sister seeing on your screen.
6. Any personal attacks, any spam, any advertising, any trolling, or any abuse of the rules will result in your account being removed.
7. Not everyone's first language is English. Be understanding.
Please respect the community and respect each other. We are of many cultures so remember that. Don't assume others understand you are joking, don't belittle anyone for taking offense or being thin skinned.
We are a community for software developers. Leave the egos at the door.
Don't worry, I will eat your share for you. I'm just nice like that.
Although, how can you not like pancakes? The beauty of them is that you get to make them taste however you want by choosing your own filling! There must be something you like that they could be filled with?! BACON!!! for example?
I received by mail a link to an article called "Microsoft apparently removing ‘Offline Accounts’ settings for international Windows 10 users", that links via codeproject.com.
This article alerts that Microsoft puts more and more pressure to create a Microsoft account to be able to start a Windows 10 session, outside complicated procedures.
So, the logical conclusion should be we all have to install Unix.
Well, OK, I already observed that, by being unable to read the taskbar tooltips above the age of 50.
But ... It is impossible to read that article without disabling all scripts, otherwise it is hidden by a panel asking your agreement for "all cookies".
So, I search for the usual button to "reject all", but there is none, and considering the number of options, reject all would take at least one hour. Well, the article is interesting, but not to the point of spending one hour before beginning to read it.
And you cannot write to onmsft.com, as this would need scripts, and relaunch the problem on top.
So, what is your idea : is not the sum up of this article "hypocrisy" ?
Last Visit: 25-Feb-20 6:56 Last Update: 25-Feb-20 6:56