The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
It syncs your folder to the cloud, basically. As far as security, I mean, I don't think it encrypts what it syncs so if the cloud gets compromised I imagine your files do too, but that's with any cloud so I guess maybe that's not very helpful of me.
Setting up OneDrive on your computer is a straightforward process. Here's how:
1. Open Start.
2. Search OneDrive and click the top result to open the app.
3. Confirm your Microsoft account address.
4. Click the Sign in button.
5. Confirm your account password.
6. Click the Sign-in button.
7. (Optional) Click the Change location option if you want to specify a different path for the folder. 8. (Usually, the default location is preferred.)
9. Click the Next button.
10. (Optional) Clear the Desktop, Documents, and Pictures options.
11. Click the Skip button (or Continue button).
12. Click the Not now button.
13. Click the Next button.
14. Continue with the on-screen directions for a quick tour or click the Close (X) button.
After you complete the steps, you can start uploading files to OneDrive.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 20-Jun-21 3:57