The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
About two weeks ago, Google recommended a blog with top 10 epic black metal albums.
I do like me some epic black metal from time to time, so I checked out the list.
I already knew the first five and the final four were mostly more of the same.
Not so for #6 on the list though, Untamed Land.
Where about 90% of epic black metal bands are inspired by Tolkien and the remaining 10% by winter, Untamed Land is inspired by... Spaghetti westerns!
This is what Ennio Morricone would sound like if he made black metal.
A group of chess players checked into a hotel and stood in the lobby talking about their tournament victories. Suddenly the manager came out and asked them to disperse. “But why?” They asked. “Because I can’t stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.”
yeah that's true. I wasn't considering the collection of ref types there. Now I can see why microsoft cleared their arrays. I didn't put 2 and 2 together and think about garbage collection. meh. thanks.
When I was growin' up, I was the smartest kid I knew. Maybe that was just because I didn't know that many kids. All I know is now I feel the opposite.