The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
Some of the functionality holes where I have rolled my own.
Thank goodness for the Windows SendTo folder! It helps with lots of these issues. Add in a touch of batch, powershell, or C# Console to manage the simple glue.
Windows Explorer - You think by Windows 10 that Windows Explorer would know how to store a decent plain text format onto the clipboard!
1. copy the full path of the selected file to the clipboard
2. select a bunch of random files and make them into a list (pop up text file or clipboard)
3. create a listing of the entire folder onto the clipboard.
text file processing
1. Eliminate consecutive duplicates
2. Sort and Eliminate duplicates
3. split groups of lines based on a fixed number
There is a good article on CP on clipboard utilities that handle some of these cases.