The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
Since this is your first computer you will, sooner or later, find it acting up in some manner.
Before running off to some expert for repairs do this simple test:
1) Fill bathtub with warm water
2) Add 3.25 lbs (or metric equivalent + 25% duty)
3) Stir until salt is completely dissolved (add water if necessary)
4) Gently place computer on top of the water. Avoid splashing !
5) If it sinks to the bottom of the tub it was defective and should be replaced and not repaired.
Being a professional, I took care of the problem a long time back.
You know those openings on the sides and bottom of your computer? Well, I decided they were for coffee when a computer is not alert enough to work correctly. I gave the rebel coffee . . . and made my other systems watch.
Thanks for Not Stealing My Thread
The song has a nice vibe, I hope Elon won't doubt it and make some more.
Although Elon doubting himself seems as unlikely as his plan to send a million people to Mars before 2050
Maybe he wants to send telephone sanitisers, account executives, hairdressers, tired TV producers, insurance salesmen, personnel officers, security guards, public relations executives, and management consultants.