Click here to Skip to main content
14,659,429 members

Welcome to the Lounge

   

For discussing anything related to a software developer's life but is not for programming questions. Got a programming question?

The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Rage23-Apr-20 22:06
professionalRage23-Apr-20 22:06 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Sander Rossel23-Apr-20 22:32
professionalSander Rossel23-Apr-20 22:32 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Johnny J.23-Apr-20 23:37
professionalJohnny J.23-Apr-20 23:37 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Sander Rossel24-Apr-20 1:02
professionalSander Rossel24-Apr-20 1:02 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Eddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 2:35
professionalEddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 2:35 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Sander Rossel24-Apr-20 3:24
professionalSander Rossel24-Apr-20 3:24 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Eddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 3:48
professionalEddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 3:48 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Sander Rossel24-Apr-20 5:07
professionalSander Rossel24-Apr-20 5:07 
Eddy Vluggen wrote:
Feel free to; fact remains we are omnivores and need vitamin B12.
Which can be had from other sources as well.
We still don't need the amount we consume today.
And we sure as hell don't need to torture those animals for it.
Fact remains, animals are NOT "made out of food."
Eddy Vluggen wrote:
That doesn't entitle them to anything.
The only thing keeping me from killing you is some made up law (well, that and I don't actually want to kill you).
By that logic, none of us is entitled to anything.
Just saying, just because you can doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.
If we make up some law that we may not kill mice, and such laws exist for other animals, then the mouse is as entitled as we are.
Eddy Vluggen wrote:
train a chicken to do something "intelligent".
First, define intelligence.
We can't.
Here's a clever chicken though: Clever Chicken Plays Operatic Aria on Keyboard - YouTube[^]
Chickens are very nice and social creatures by the way.
They want to sit on your lap and everything.
Eddy Vluggen wrote:
You do realize this world is built on violence? Even before the invention of mankind? Evolution is based on a struggle.
Is that an invitation to beat the crap out of you?
Or an excuse to beat the crap out of whoever you like?
No it's not, so what's your point?
Eddy Vluggen wrote:
That's utter nonsense.
Well, it does come from an animal we weren't some Chinese wasn't supposed to eat.
Oh by the way, they eat cats and dogs because cats and dogs aren't entitled to anything.
Cruelty towards cats and dogs is forbidden in the Netherlands because they're slightly more entitled over here.

Fun experiment, they once personalized a cow, gave it a name and everything.
It was on TV and people loved it.
Then it had to be slaughtered because it was meant for consumption.
People protested against the slaughter of that particular cow, but no doubt ate another cow that same evening.
What does that tell you about people? Laugh | :laugh:

GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Eddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 7:29
professionalEddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 7:29 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Nelek24-Apr-20 7:38
protectorNelek24-Apr-20 7:38 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Eddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 8:03
professionalEddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 8:03 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Nelek24-Apr-20 8:23
protectorNelek24-Apr-20 8:23 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Sander Rossel25-Apr-20 1:14
professionalSander Rossel25-Apr-20 1:14 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Eddy Vluggen25-Apr-20 23:29
professionalEddy Vluggen25-Apr-20 23:29 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Sander Rossel26-Apr-20 1:24
professionalSander Rossel26-Apr-20 1:24 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Nelek24-Apr-20 7:34
protectorNelek24-Apr-20 7:34 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Eddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 7:59
professionalEddy Vluggen24-Apr-20 7:59 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Member 798912224-Apr-20 10:10
MemberMember 798912224-Apr-20 10:10 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Member 798912224-Apr-20 10:40
MemberMember 798912224-Apr-20 10:40 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Sander Rossel25-Apr-20 0:51
professionalSander Rossel25-Apr-20 0:51 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Member 798912224-Apr-20 8:55
MemberMember 798912224-Apr-20 8:55 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Sander Rossel25-Apr-20 0:40
professionalSander Rossel25-Apr-20 0:40 
GeneralRe: now cats getting the [redacted] Pin
Member 798912225-Apr-20 9:08
MemberMember 798912225-Apr-20 9:08 
NewsVaccines for...you know Pin
Kent Sharkey23-Apr-20 13:33
staffKent Sharkey23-Apr-20 13:33 
GeneralRe: Vaccines for...you know Pin
Z.C.M.23-Apr-20 15:07
professionalZ.C.M.23-Apr-20 15:07 

General General    News News    Suggestion Suggestion    Question Question    Bug Bug    Answer Answer    Joke Joke    Praise Praise    Rant Rant    Admin Admin   

Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.