The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
 Get well dressed
 Prepare everything for the proposal
 Learn about love making
 Practise falling in love & test this well
 Find a good girl (move to production )
As mechanical as that!
Guess what? You dont know, people who are as robotic as this, at times succeed! , really.
And I've seen people who had a very customized aspiration for a girl, found one exactly and got married.
And they are even happier together. You never know!
You dont know, people who are as robotic as this, at times succeed!
Yeah, dumb luck happens. Stupid, ignorant, foolish coincidence does occur and some people are just standing there waiting. Then, later, when they're rich, they say things like, "I can teach you how to be rich!"
The best way to make a million dollars is to convince a million people you know how to make a million dollars and charge them each a dollar for that information.
I remember back during the internet boom, there were all these commercials about startups (the founders of which were all hipster models of course) who just needed to create that amazing web site, then they enable it, and the purchase counter goes flying up so fast that they start panicking. It was easy to believe back then.
Point 2: Managers, schmanagers. If you want to learn how to order people around, then go to the right place and get yourself promoted high enough that the first and the last word out of your subalternals' dirty mouths should be 'Sir!' when they have anything to say. By the way you learn shooting, tactics and everything else you need to eat clueless managers for breakfast.
Or, as Clint Eastwood put it:
Be advised that I'm mean, nasty, and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round through a flea's ass. (Rest omitted for kid sister's sake)
I have lived with several Zen masters - all of them were cats.
His last invention was an evil Lasagna. It didn't kill anyone, and it actually tasted pretty good.
1) Sit in a bar with your buddy and say "Gee! Have you noticed how all the money is in computers and stuff these days?
2) Come up with a great idea by looking at a successful business and deciding to copy it.
3) Get a venture capitalist on board by talking about fanciful made-up-on-the-spot margins and giving it large with the whole Apprentice-style "I is a business tiger! I is always selling fridges to Inuits, innit?" routine.
4) Find an office on an "innovation park" in the middle of nowhere.
5) Think of an original name (you can either go down literal route e.g. MyAttemptAtAmazon.com but that's a bit last week, alternatively just invent a new word that'll be really Google-friendly but utterly non-descriptive, let's say "Squonkle").
6) Spend money where it matters, on logos and signage.
7) Hire a code monkey (bad ones are a dime a dozen and you can probably get away with having just one as they don't really do anything useful). Give them some vague instructions involving the words "cloud" and "Agile" and tell them that you need their software to be building warehouses and delivering goods by the end of last week.
8) Borrow a couple of million to pay an SEO consultant who will guarantee that you are always the top result for "Squonkle".
9) Declare yourself bankrupt, leaving a long trail of bad debts (if there's any justice in the world, these will include the 2 million owed to the SEO consultant - unless you went to school with him, of course).
10) GOTO 1 (that's techie talk, that is - shows you're in the groove and primed to succeed!).
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. - Mark Twain
There's a really great book Bad Blood about a silicon valley conwoman who managed to be worth $9 billion before everyone realised that she was selling a big lie.
She pretended to have blood testing machine that would revolutionise blood testing and modelled herself on Steve Jobs. Consequently lots of gullible powerful and rich investors fell for her con.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”