The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
The general principle is that virtually everyone will get it and hopefully immunity. To get immunity you either get it by being infected or bypass the virus infection via a vaccine. Take your pick, but delaying the spread give the hospitals a fighting chance, give the vaccination developers a chance, give the vulnerable a chance.
A Fine is a Tax for doing something wrong
A Tax is a Fine for doing something good.
People who are averse to, are:
1. Company founders/owners. (Not the Hired CXOs )
2. People who fell sick or had their loved ones fall sick, out of stock on Medicines & groceries.
3. People whose salaries are cut
4. people who has already put all their money in share markets
5. The Chinese
The guys who thrive and extract a 'field day' even in this situation:
1. Who are healthy, not affected and stocked up the groceries & Sanitizers!
2. Hired CXOs - they don't really care as long as there's a genuine reason for the slowdown
3. People whose salaries are not cut & allowed to work from home
4. People who stocked up bucks & waited for investing in Stock markets
5. The French
You can't imagine the huge relief we all felt when they told us it was only a bank robbery!
Ba-Tish! Sitting at home, feeling bored. Wife is home as well, so I can't even relax on the couch - Have to work...
Anything that is unrelated to elephants is irrelephant Anonymous - The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they're genuine Winston Churchill, 1944 - Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. Mark Twain
we're heading to his backyard this afternoon to deplete his personal hoard.
As long as you are not more than 10... if not you can get problems.
If something has a solution... Why do we have to worry about?. If it has no solution... For what reason do we have to worry about?
Help me to understand what I'm saying, and I'll explain it better to you
Rating helpful answers is nice, but saying thanks can be even nicer.