Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.6.0 has been released. In this release version, we have specifically focused on fixing issues regarding PDF to Image conversion. The Conversion of PDF to TIFF format is greatly improved with great fidelity. It also includes controlling the appearance of empty signature PDF form fields. Furthermore, PdfFileMend and PdfFiledEditor classes are also improved. Below is the list of main improved features added in this release
- Control the appearance of empty signature PDF form fields
- Bottom of text cut off using addText in PdfFileMend is fixed
- In PDF to Image conversion, resultant image shows V instead of e is fixed
- PDF to TIFF conversion issue is resolved
- PDF to TIFF: Resultant image has black background is now fixed
- PDF to TIFF: Text garbled on resultant file is resolved in this release
- PDF to TIFF: Black rectangles appearance in resultant image are fixed
- PDF to TIFF: Exception during conversion process is resolved
- PDF to TIFF: Black rectangles appearing on image are fixed
- NullPointerException raised while importing XML data to Pdf template(form)
- PDF to TIFF : Black boxes appearing in resultant image are fixed
- PdfFileEditor.extract - the resultant file is now corrected
- PDF to Image - Garbled results are improved
- PDF to Image - Garbled Text in resultant image file is fixed
- File can now be deleted after extracting text
- PdfFileSignature locks input File is now fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.