Click here to Skip to main content
15,882,063 members
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
2.00/5 (1 vote)
See more:
Hello Friends,

I have been working on a web application for 18 months.

At present working on .Net framework3.5.

I want to write an exam for certification, can anyone tell me which exam I should write first & which materials I have to prepare.

Updated 20-Feb-11 22:04pm
Dalek Dave 21-Feb-11 4:04am    
Edited for Readability.

Did you exam application ?
Do you want to take Microsoft exam? Eg. MCTS/MCPD etc.

If exam application ,First you should find which types of exam you want to write. Exam types are so many.

If you want to take Microsoft exam, the following link is the best of one for study.


Best Regard,
Theingi WIn
Share this answer
madhusudhan.k 21-Feb-11 1:51am    
I want to write Microsoft exam, which are all the basic certification for web developers

u can start with exam code 70-536 (for C#)
Share this answer
Theingi Win 21-Feb-11 3:39am    
Right! Ashishmau

When you did the exam 70-536, And then you should do the exam

70-562 Microsoft .net framework 3.5 application development

Thanks For Reply Madhusudhan.k
Theingi Win
myes 21-Feb-11 4:08am    
Correct u should start with 70-536 (for C#)
DId you have a look at the Microsoft certification website? If not, then see here[^].
Share this answer
Write an Exam?

Or do you mean Take an Exam?

There is a very big difference.

If you want to take an exam and get a qualification then look on Microsoft site, they offer quite a lot of them.
Share this answer

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

CodeProject, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N8 +1 (416) 849-8900