kavinnagarajan wrote:SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "localhost";
There are many possible reason for that.
1. Are you sure that localhost is your SMTP Address ?
2. Make sure SMTP configure properly.
3. Are you system is behind the Network Firewall ?
4. Does your port block by that firewall ?You can try this steps :
2. Expand CompterName > Right click "
Default Virtual SMTP server
4. Set lower values for: "first retry interval
", "second try interval
", "third retry interval
", "subsequent retry interval
" to 1. Then Try it once.
Hope this will help you :-D