Click here to Skip to main content
15,896,606 members
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
0.00/5 (No votes)
See more:
please help me.

why when me run a thread inside my code Then Are locked another controls my form

For example when i click on button1 for run thread1 Thereafter are locked button2.

Thank you.

[edit]Changed question title to meaningful description. Please do not use "please help me" or similar as it does not tell potential answerers what your problem is - that wastes time if they (in this case) know nothing about threading. If you use a more descriptive title, you will get better focussed responses. Griff[/edit]
Posted
Updated 12-Apr-10 8:36am
v2

1 solution

You would have to show us some code (and to do that, just edit the original post, do not add an answer).

Are you running a BackgroundWorker, or are you using the System.Threading.Thread object? If it's the Thread object, my guess would be that you used the Thread.Join() method.

If it's coded right, you shouldn't have that problem...but again, we can't help you unless you post the code.

Share this answer

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

CodeProject, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N8 +1 (416) 849-8900