* PasswordSafe Database Reader/Writer
* Copyright (C) 2007 Svante Seleborg
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* If you'd like to license this program under any other terms than the
* above, please contact the author and copyright holder.
* Contact: mailto:email@example.com
/// Common utility methods for PasswordSafe reading and writing.
internal static class PasswordSafeUtility
/// Gets the UTC from unix time.
/// <param name="unixTime">The unix time.</param>
/// <returns>The time as UTC DateTime</returns>
public static DateTime GetUtcFromUnixTime(int unixTime)
DateTime netTime = DateTime.MinValue;
if (unixTime != 0)
netTime = new DateTime(1970, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, DateTimeKind.Utc).AddSeconds(unixTime);
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.