<!-- Article Starts - DO NOT ADD HTML/BODY START TAGS-->
Here is some cool stuff to add your own (Custom) prerequisite to "ClickOnce" application.
Remember we can only add those prerequisite through “ClickOnce” which are by default in prerequisite list while publishing. To add our own prerequisite you need to have boot strapper package. Once created boot strapper package then it will automatically included into prerequisite list. To generate boot strapper can use “Bootstrapper Manifest Generator” tool. Follow the steps given below to add own boot strapper using “Bootstrapper Manifest Generator” tool.
1. Download “Bootstrapper Manifest Generator” http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=ddb4f08c-7d7c-4f44-a009-ea19fc812545
2. Install “Bootstrapper Manifest Generator”.
3. Open BMG (Bootstrapper Manifest Generator) you will see following screen.
4. Select FileàNew will see following screen.
9. Type display name and click on “Build” icon top left.
10. Your prerequisite is been created, can see in prerequisite list as shown in following figure.
11. All set select “Test” as prerequisite from above list and publish application.