1. Define a GENERATE Button click handler X
2. In X, get the number provided in Textbox (say y)
3. Define a counter(say z). Set it to one.
4. Code a for loop from zero to y-1 (loop runs y times)
5. Create a dropdownlist inside the loop using new.
6. Once for loop ends, create a button (A), define click event and add that too the defined panel/placeholder in UI.
- Provide ID
- Define a datasource - a list
- Populate list with fixed 10 numbers starting from z. for first loop z goes from 1 to 10, next 11-20...
- Bind the datasource to dropdonw
- Add the dropdown to the defined panel/placeholder in UI
7. for click event of A, do your manipulations as per need.