I read license.htm file in Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web ISO image and I confused. Please explain and clarify these for me:
In the part 1 (INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS) it says:
INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS.
a. Installation and Use. One user may install and use any number of copies of the software on your devices to design, develop and test your programs.
And in other part (part 8 and 9) it says something in contrast:
SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.
You also may not
· disclose the results of any benchmark tests of the software to any third party without Microsoft’s prior written approval, however, this does not apply to the Microsoft.NET Framework (see Section 5);
· work around any technical limitations in the software;
· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
· publish the software for others to copy;
· rent, lease or lend the software;
· transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
· use the software for commercial software hosting services.
BACKUP COPY.You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
It says You may not make more copies of the software, publish the software for others to copy and use the software for commercial software hosting services.
What does it mean?
1- Can I copy my downloaded ISO file to my PCs at office, home, etc and install them and register each of them with different Microsoft account?
2- Can I give this ISO to my friends, co workers, etc so they install and register it?
3- Can I make an online shopping website (android app market) with Visual Studio Express for Web?