Hope this may help you out...
Web-page 1 (Main page or parent page) :
, which will store the marking points.
- in the URL that is passed as argument in window.open() method, add one more flag indicating that its a call from parent page (say for example -
Web-page 2 (Child page) :
- check for the existence of
- if variable found, means that the parent window does contain the required marker points array.
- fetch the values of the array using following piece of code
var markerPointsArr = window.opener.imgMarkers;
- Proceed further as required.
Thanks & Regards,