In this reference post, you will find a list of portable ASP.NET server to help run your ASP.NET application easily on any computer.
Below is a list of portable ASP.NET servers that require minimum installation and configuration to run ASP.NET apps. Something similar to XAMPP for ASP.NET.
- Supports ASP.NET .NET Framework 4.8
- One of the best portable ASP.NET web servers. Easy, simple and lightweight (225KB only).
- This repository's source code is modified to be build with Visual Studio 2022 Preview 4 and .NET Framework 4.8.
- A fork of the original (http://cassinidev.codeplex.com) project
- Github: https://github.com/adriancs2/CassiniDev
zuEuz Portable ASP.NET Web Server
Small ASP.NET web server based on the Cassini++ project A simple .NET v4 web server, for portable deployments.
Does not require installation and is easy to maintain. It can run normal webform as well as MVC applications. Created in C# and Windows Forms.
A tiny portable webserver, called
TinyWebServer, which can be used wherever IIS is not availabe.
UltiDev Web Server Pro
An advanced, redistributable web server for Windows that can be use as a regular web server to host web sites and ASP.NET applications, or packaged with your ASP.NET web application and installed on your customers' systems along with your web app or site, free of charge. - See more at this link.
A free and open source ASP.NET 2.0/3.x web server. Written in C#, aspNETserve can be used to host your ASP.NET website, or to extend your knowledge of ASP.NET.