<!-- Article image -->
<!-- Add the rest of your HTML here -->
I think I'm not the only one who's still stuck with a lousy dial-up connection. And since a dial-up means using the phoneline to connect to the Internet, this also means a surprise every now and then when the phonebill shows up. So to avoid this surprise, I browsed codeproject for some code and I found some useful classes.
What I found were the following:
These classes along with my excellent coding :-) resulted in a tool I needed.
So I took these classes and used them in a program that logs the usage into a Access-database. The code is quite easy and straight forward and I've tried to add some comments here and there. I'm sure this program can be improved. Although I've tested the program (I'm using it at home and my wife is surfing quite alot :-) ), there might though be some hidden bugs. Anyhow, I hope this can be of some use.