SPeeDeeF.NET was developed based on an open source project Reporter.NET by otto mayor (www.sourceforge.net). Basically, it uses the Reporter.NET PDF libraries to convert text files to PDF files. Inputs: Reads any type of text file. Output: PDF file will be generated according to page settings specified.
- Download the zipped source and unzip the source.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio .NET.
- Compile and run the application.
- Page size can be configured.
- Font sizes can be configured.
- Page settings (landscape/portrait) can be configured.
- Text color can be controlled.
This article has no explicit license attached to it but may contain usage terms in the article text or the download files themselves. If in doubt please contact the author via the discussion board below.
A list of licenses authors might use can be found here