Download scripts - 78 Kb
This is a simple project that uses a template page to display different objects. The
structure is represented in the registry at
exist GlobalSettings and xx_Form subkeys (xx is a number betwen 01 and 99 that is important
for the forms order).
In the GlobalSettings key are two values
- BackgroundColor that contain background color
- TabsZoneColor that contain tabs zone color.
In the xx_Form key is next values:
- FormFooter contains a string (can be HTML code) that will be displayed in tabs footer zone,
- FormHeader contains a string (can be HTML code) that will be displayed in tabs header zone,
- FormId form ID,
- ImageTab contains an image path for the image that will be displayed as the form tab.
- ImageTabU contains an image path for the image that will be displayed as the selected form tab.
- ItemsBackgroundColor contains the background color
Each xx_Form contain xx_Item (xx is a number betwen 01 and 99, that is
important for the items order), each xx_Item contain next values:
- ItemDisplayedDescription is a string (can be HTML code) that contain the item description
- ItemDisplayedID is item ID that will be displayed in the HTML page
- ItemID object ID from the HTML page (for checkbox or radio from the same collection
this value must be identical)
- ItemType can be one from following types: text, textarea, image, checkbox, radio, combobox, listbox, order.
- ItemValue is a default value from current object (for checkbox and radio value = 1 means selected)
- ItemVisible boolean value, if false then the object will not be displayed.
This structure is in CustomizableForms.reg (you must Merge that file).
The project reads the structure from registry using an ActiveX DLL RegistryAccessObj.dll,
which must be registered on your computer using
regsvr32 RegistryAccessObj.dll. For
your IUSR_machine user to be able to read from the registry using the ActiveX control, he must
have permission to do so. You must set permissions for IUSR_machine using regedt32
and set Read permission for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. You must create a new web site that points to
the folder that contains the ASP pages. The project will now be functional.
The website is completely dynamic and customizeable. If you want to add a form, you must
add a new xx_Form key in the registry and complete your string values. If you want
to add a new item in a form, you must add a new xx_Item key in the registry and
complete your string values.