Download demo project - 38 Kb
If you need a descendent class of
CADORecordBinding to bind the member
variables to columns in the database table, ADO Data Bound Class Wizard is a good program
The ADO Data Bound Class Wizard is a Visual C++ program that guide you through the process
of creating a
CADORecordBinding derived class.
How to use ADO Data Bound Class Wizard
- Enter your class name and an include (.h) file name
- If you wish, click on change button to specify where you want your file to be generated.
The default directory is the same as the program (.exe) file.
- Click on Next button to setup connection information. On the Provider tab of the Data
Link Properties dialog box, select an OLE DB provider, then specify connection properties
on the Connection tab for the selected provider. Depending on your provider, other
properties may need to be specified to establish a connection.
NOTE: For more information about the Data Link Properties dialog box, press F1
from within the dialog box.
- Click on Next button and select the table you want to bind.
- Click on Finish button to generate your class.
How to use CADORecordBinding derived class
Click here for MSDN Examples
The program have been tested with MS Acces and SQL Server 6.5 databases.
21 Sep 2000 - Updated download files.