This is a supplement to the Erich's original article on Unit conversion. There were some mistakes in the XML conversion tables in the original article. I've also added some additional tables for Data, Speed and Area.
I added a custom converter for the Kelvin to Fahrenheit conversion as this doesn't work with the Linear method used for the other conversions.
Using the code
These files are a supplement to the original article and do not replace it.
I have also changed some of the labels in the XML files to convert to British spelling. Note: This breaks the localisation feature, if you need this, you may want to stick with the original labels.
Points of Interest
Thanks to Erich for the original article and code.